III.PRADHAN MANTRI KRISHI SINCHAYEE YOJANA (PMKSY)
- Under this scheme, to emphasis efficient use of irrigation water, farmers are being encouraged to set up micro irrigation facility through financial assistance of 100 % subsidy to small and marginal farmers and 75 % subsidy to big farmers. A beneficiary can get financial assistance up to 5 ha. Farmers who are all already benefited can also get subsidy for renew the laterals after seven years.
Supplementary Water Management Activities (SWMA)
- In this, subsidy is extended for creation of ground level water storage structures (Rs.40000), digging of borewells (Rs.25000), laying of conveyance pipes (Rs.10000) and for Electric motors/Diesel pumpsets (Rs.15000).
IV.NATIONAL MISSION FOR SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE (NMSA)
RAINFED AREA DEVELOPMENT (RAD)
- Horticulture Based Farming System: For an area of 1 hectare, 50% subsidy up to Rs. 25000/- has been given for planting material and other inputs
- Vermicompost unit: To set up permanent vermicompost structure, Rs. 25000/- has been given as subsidy and for setting HDPE vermibed Rs. 6000/-
V.INTEGRATED HORTICULTURE DEVELOPMENT SCHEME (IHDS)
This scheme is being implemented with an objective to increase the area under Horticulture Crops. This is a 100% State sponsored scheme.
- Cultivating Normal planting in fruits- Lime (Rs.13195) and Papaya (Rs.18496)
- Cultivating Dryland crops(Jamun, Amla and Tamarind)-Rs.15000)
- Cultivating Traditional fruit & Vegetable cultivars Rs.15,000/Ha