ADI DRAVIDAR and TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare
The Majority of the Adi Dravidar / Tribal Population are economically backward and socially marginalized. Most of the families lack resources and access to education, employment and other income earning opportunities are limited.
- Provision of Scholarship to students who study in Schools & Colleges.
- Concession and incentives are provided to the AdiDravidar& Tribal Welfare School Students.
- Special Incentive Scheme for encouraging girl’s education.
- Chief Ministers Award for encouraging high Scorers in the Higher Secondary Public Examinations.
- Imparting of Job oriented training.
- Special Assistance is provided to Law Graduates to start their Profession.
- Issue of Tools and Appliances to the Poor AdiDravidar/ Tribal people/ Converted Christian AdiDravidar who are below poverty line.
- Hostel facilities are provided to students who study in Schools, Colleges & ITI’s.
- Removal of Untouchability for promoting communal harmony.
- Provision of free House Site Pattas, Burial grounds and Pathways to Burial grounds to the poor houseless AdiDravidar and Tribal families.
Adi Dravidar And Tribal Welfare Dept. Schools & Hostels
|Classificaion of Schools and Hostels
|No. of Students
|Adi Dravidar Welfare Schools
|Adi Dravidar Welfare Hostels
Adi Dravidar and Tribal welfare Department is implementing various educational scholarship schemes form 1st std to PG&P.hd degree with the prime objective to provide quality education to the socially backward SC, ST and SCC people to ensure socio – economic, educational development, Social dignity and self sustainability.
|Concessions and Incentives for Adi Dravidar & Tribal Welfare School Students
|Special Incentive for Girls Students,
Admission of bright students in reputed schools, Mats,Bed Sheets and Miscellaneous charges for Hostel Students
|Chief Ministers Merit Award and Other State Level Awards
|Housing and Other Schemes for Adi Dravidar & Tribal peoples
For more informations, the following officials may be contacted.
|Disrict Adi Dravidar and
Tribal Welfare officer,
|Disrict Adi Dravidar andTribal Welfare office,
|Special Tahsildar (Adw) Tiruchirappalli
|Special Tahsildar (Adw) Thuraiyur
|Taluk Office Thuraiyur