The application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for delivering : – government services – exchange of information communication transactions – integration of various stand-one systems and services.National e-Governance Plan:
The National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) is an initiative of the Government of India to make all government services available to the citizens of India via electronic media.
The National e-Governance Plan (2003-2007) of India laid the foundation and the impetus for long-term growth of e-Governance within the country. The plan sought to create the right governance and institutional mechanisms,set up the core infrastructure and policies and implement a number of Mission Mode Projects at the center, state and integrated service levels to create a citizen-centric and business-centric environment for governance.e-Governance in India has graduated from pilots to Mission Mode projects.
NeGP Vision: “All Government services accessible to the common man in his locality through a One-stop-shop (integrated service delivery) ensuring convenience, efficiency, transparency & reliability”.
It is a part of State Mission Mode Project (SMMP) under NeGP.The Project aims to apply Information Technology and Government processes re engineering on high volume Government services to improve them and electronically deliver them through the internet at home/Browsing Centers/Common Service Centers(CSCs).As per the G.O.(Ms) No.22,IT(e-Gov.II) Department, dated 06.12.2013 Government has decided to roll out the e-district projects.Also it was instructed to form District e-Governance Society in each District.As instructed , District eGovernance Society (DeGS), headed by the District Collector is formed in Tiruchirappalli District.
List of CSC Centers in Tiruchirappalli:
|S No||Service Department||Total Centers||Delivery Unit|
|1||Arasu Cable Television||20||32|
|3||Village Level Entrepreneur||25||25|
|4||Village Poverty Reduction Committe||25||40|
Taluk Wise Common Service Centre Details:
- Tiruchirappalli West Taluk CSCs (PDF 15KB)
- Lalgudi Taluk CSCs (PDF 20KB)
- Manapparai taluk CSCs (PDF 13KB)
- Musiri Taluk CSCs (PDF 76KB)
- Thuraiyur Taluk CSCs (PDF 20KB)
- Mannachanallur Taluk CSCs (PDF 14KB)
- Srirangam Taluk CSCs (PDF 20KB)
- Thottiam Taluk CSCs (PDF 15KB)
- Thiruverambur Taluk CSCs (PDF 15KB)
- Marungapuri Taluk CSCs (PDF 13KB)
- Tiruchirappalli East Taluk CSCs (PDF 14KB)
Useful Links for Citizens:
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue/status.html – Application Status for Revenue Certificates
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/socialwelfare/status.html – Application Status for Social welfare schemes
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue/verifyCertificate.html – Certificate Genuineness Verification
- http://edistrict.tn.gov.in:8080/socialwelfare_girlchild/status.html – Application Status for Girl Child Protection Scheme.
Useful Links for Common Service Centers:
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in:8443/certificates_csc – eDistrict- CSC Login
- https://tnesevai.tn.gov.in/ – eSevai- CSC login
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/csc_reports/login.jsp – CSC Reports Login
- http://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC – CSC -Tamilnilam login
- http://urbantamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Urban_CSC – Urban CSC Login
Useful Links for Officials:
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue/login.jsp – eDistrict – Official Login
- http://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/eda/DepartLogin.xhtml – esevai- Official Login
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/login.jsp – Officials Report Login
- http://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/ – TamilNilam Official Login
- https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/socialwelfare/login.jsp – Social Welfare Official Login
- http://edistrict.tn.gov.in:8080/socialwelfare_girlchild/login.jsp – Social Welfare Girl Child Login