II.NATIONAL AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (NADP)
- Under Onion Development Scheme, Rs. 20000 per hectare has been given as subsidy
- Assistance to Organic cultivation in Vegetables like Greens (Rs.2500), Tomato , Brinjal and Bhendi (Rs.3750)
- Establishment of Permanent Pandal system at Rs.2 lakh/Ha
- Establishment of Value chain in Vegetables.
- To impart eco-friendly pest management techniques, solar light trap, pheromone trap and yellow sticky traps have been distributed to farmers at subsidized rates.